Sunday, December 20, 2009

Seasons

It was a sunny day, June had begun.
She was walking down the street,
Wishing her heart's desire come true,
hoping her wishes be fulfilled.

She walked ahead, and to her surprise,
she saw a new lane at the turn on the street.
She had time, she wanted to explore,
she went, walking down this lane.

Her journey of joy began,
all that was lost was being regained.
The sparkle in her eye said it all,
She after all, now had an added spark to her life!

It was raining, August had begun.
I saw her dancing and laughing,
wondering to myself...
what it was, that she found in that lane!

Dancing in the rain,
she slipped and fell,
But he helped her
and she was overjoyed.

That was the first time I saw him,
with concern in his eys
and love in his actions;
I knew the flowers would now blossom.

It was a pleasant day, October had begun.
She seemed happier than ever;
He had a glow on his face;
The air smelt of joy.

Buds began to bloom,
the flowers looked beautiful,
but I was scared-
because soon the petals would droop.

I saw them everyday,
the glint in their eyes gave me happiness.
Engrossed in each other,
their lives now had a new meaning.

It was a freezing day, December had begun,
She was shivering in the cold,
he held her tight, keeping her warm.
Oh! It was such a bliss to look at them!

"Made for each other," "A perfect couple!"-
is all everyone said.
It was destiny that brought them together
and their love was now evident to all!

Her wishes did come true,
she found someone who valued her!
Seasons change, life changes
But true love lasts till the end!

Dated: 26.09.2008

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm. I like that date. My birthday. You've retrieved stuff from your diaries to put in here? I think this's a better place to get to know you :) Really. So much of you on this blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHen I put it up, I thought of the same thing, your birthday:-)!! Yup you'll get to know me better now:-)!

    ReplyDelete