They say it's very easy to disappear,
I agree with them.
It's so darn easy!
I'm lost, I've disappeared,
out of somewhere into no where.
I'm lost, so lost,
that I don't know how to get back,
how to get myself back there,
there where I'm better of,
out of no where into somewhere.
I need to figure this out now,
it's high time I did something about this,
such a state will destroy me,
I got to do something now.
How do I change this?
Out of no where into somewhere!
A constant thought in my head,
it never seems to leave me,
spining it's way in my mind,
it leaves debris behind,
out of no where into somewhere!
I wish so deeply that we were born with maps, maps of where we were, where we were destined to get to, instead of tumbling, falling, finding ourselves where we were never intended to be, never valued before we learned what we're worth.
ReplyDeleteI know!! Sigh!
ReplyDelete