This feels good. It feels like rain pattering down. I can smell it, I can feel the drops on my face.
This is what I've been longing for all these days. It has a great sense of amusement to it. A sense of freedom, a freedom to jump, to fly, to dance, to get lost in this flow. It'll take me places now, I know for sure. And, this feeling will stay with me, I can make it stay with me, I now have that power, nothing can take it away from me. I'm blessed. I feel rejoiced.
No force, no boundaries, nothing set to accomplish. A rough path outlined, and nothing else defined. I like it this way. I like life! But I still debate in my mind, the purpose of my existence. Indefinite, surreal, no answer. I debate over it again and again and will do so till I see some answer.
But right now the feeling is great to carry in me, within, things feel settled, resolved and smooth. No choking, no suffocation. Fresh and pleasant breeze around me, hits my face, my body. This rain has resolved so many things. I wish it continues and lasts for long. Out of the blue some things should happen, such things dawn many realizations.
I like this a lot, the smell, the breeze, the wind, the sound, the sight.... all my senses activated. I feel good now!
No comments:
Post a Comment