Thursday, May 20, 2010

Come closer my dear, my knife doesn't quite reach that far

In a moment, everything was gone,
your sight was blackened,
everything grew dim,
and all I said was,
come closer my dear,
my knife doesn't quite reach that far.


It was not a mistake,
it was completely intentional,
blood over my hands,
and all I said was,
come closer my dear,
my knife doesn't quite reach that far.

Only your body left,
your soul vanished,
it all happened quickly,
and all I said was,
come closer my dear,
my knife doesn't quite reach that far.

I hide from myself,
I stop breathing,
everything is standstill,
and all I said was,
come closer my dear,
my knife doesn't quite reach that far.

My shadow is upset,
my body seizes,
I cannot move,
and all I said was,
come closer my dear,
my knife doesn't quite reach that far.

Where am I now?
Is this a familiar place?
Meaning is beyond me,
why did I say then,
come closer my dear,
my knife doesn't quite reach that far.

No comments:

Post a Comment