Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Crazy Fun

This is a dedication to a few of my special friends, with whom I have some great memories. So it surely will sound familiar only to you guys!

I aimed my catapult, and straight it went to hit him,
just then I heard a noise, and then the lights went dim.
He knew it was I who hit him,
in his eyes I saw a painful glint.
Was he going to be mad or upset?
No,rather, a smile on his face I met!

Dancing on the road in the rain,
I loved doing.
Taking a turn at the end of the lane,
I heard the cow mooing!
Singing every song aloud,
I wished I was heard by every cloud!

We came up with an idea, the 6 of us,
off we went to Wonder La in a bus.
Maverick, Columbus, Insanity and Mixer
everything churned the liquids like a juicer.
We had a blast, it was fun,
at the end of which we all were tun!

*Chun* *Chun*, the glasses went,
*Cheers* *Cheers*, is all I heard!
She now said all that she always meant,
something that no one ever dreamt, not even a bird.
All this was truly very revealing,
leaving us in a fix about its dealing.

Those weirdly funny faces I made,
Standing under a tree in its shade.
Least did I know that my actions were being captured,
later on I laugh seeing myself raptured.
I was a talented actor, I always knew,
I thought to myself looking at the morning dew.

Those endless days of joy.
Those endless days of craze.
Those times pretentious of coy,
that always left everyone in daze.
I treasure these precious moments, who doesn't?
I relive them time and time, who says one musn't?

Dated: 07.10.2008

1 comment: