I awoke this morning to the beautiful sunrise marking the begining of a new day; still with unresolved feelings of yesterday. The feeling of having lost something precious, my own, something I truly placed close to my heart. Life'd gone his way, leaving me with this huge burden, with these unattended feelings.
As the day unfolded itself, these feelings became even more intense, second by second. Having to deal with them was hard, and I was left with nothing to say.
I now lay here, with a new feeling altogether; as the day begins to end in the darkness of this night. The feeling of satisfaction and contentment; of having found my lost thing. Life came back and I feel like a child who found the lost toy or fixed a broken one.
Happiness can be sought in different ways, mine is a teeny weeny way but the amount of joy it gave me is hundred times more. I now realize how I'd stopped appreciating these small things of my life which are indeed very important.
Cheers to each day as it comes... yet another day will unfurl...
nice stuff aditi!!! hope to see some more of these..:)
ReplyDeleteWow! It's so different from the you I see daily.
ReplyDelete