At times you sit wondering... going into this phase of introspection where so many thoughts dawn and as you go deeper and deeper a lot of realizations take place.
A wish....
I wish changes in this world weren't too fast;
so fast that they become difficult to deal with.
I wish people gave importance to each other;
as much as they give themselves now.
I wish relationships were more of commitment,
than of convenience like they are now.
I wish time was better valued, rather than
being used as an excuse for not being there for someone.
I wish emotions like love were genuine,
and not masked like they are today.
I wonder.. if it is the fast paced life people choose to live or the strings that come attached with "the modern day" that have led to all this, but I really wish my wish!
"Oh what a tangled web we weave when we first learn to lie and deceive"
ReplyDelete