Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Cut the crap

For the person I am, to have finally made up mind and made a decision on my own is quite a big deal. But now that I've done that, one thing is for sure, nothing or no one can make me change my mind. I stand by it and I stick to it no matter what.
But why is it so difficult for people to digest it. I've made up my mind, I've decided upon something, that's it and that's how it'll be. Why even waste an ounce of your energy on trying to influence me or change my decision.
I rarely do such a thing. And when I actually do it, I do it after giving it a lot of thought, and then reaching a conclusion.
Today I've decided I'm going to quit, which means I am. Be it now or after two years, I've decided I'm off that one particular thing then it means that I'll never touch it again. It feels good, to have boiled down my options and decided something for certain, and I feel all the more great because I've finally decided to cut the crap out of my life and quit the horrible suffering of that one particular thing.
If my way be,
One chance is what I'd seek,
to undo things I did.
It hurts a lot,
but that chance is very meek.

I wish I was granted this wish,
I would surely undo the doing I did,
I didn't realize it was wrong,
and by the time I did,
it was too late.

A chance is all I want,
why is everything against me,
if I undo it all,
it'll all be fine.

I repent that move I made,
it was all in a haste-
under the influence of someone,
I'd do anything to correct it,
another chance is all I want!

But since it won't be my way and I won't be granted this wish, I rather stick to this decision of being strong, quitting it and de-stressing my life, relieving myself of this huge mess.
So be it this way then... I'm done with deciding, now do what you want I'll not change this thought of mine!!

3 comments:

  1. Is it what i think it is? Having done that was never a mistake, it was an experience after all. It even might help you in future.
    Pursuing it without liking it would've been a mistake:) and you're not doing that. So, in short I'm trying to say that you made no mistake:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete