Friday, January 15, 2010

Magical Kingdom

It is truly as described below...

The sky looked enchanted,

the castle was magnificent,

I was amazed at this mystical world,

it felt like a feast to my eyes!

....................................................

Oh! In that kingdom far far way,

I had all my dreams fulfilled,

there was nothing more I could ask for,

I'd already reached cloud number 9!

................................................................

They call it the magic kingdom,

and it truly was so,

forgetting all my pains and sorrows,

I was bubbling with happiness!

..............................................................

In this fantasy world,

I walked along glittering streets,

the noise around me spoke

about fulfilling dreams!

.............................................................

There were brilliant fireworks,

that made the night sky shine.

I walked amidst princesses,

feeling like one myself!

......................................................

Everything here was so magical,

the air, the fragrance, the breeze, the noise,

no one would ever want to leave,

this very different kingdom!

...........................................................................

The wind swept me off the ground,

and took me to amazing places,

on Aladdin's magical carpet,

I now flew and saw the world!

..............................................................

Cinderella's shoes were my very own,

I had a carriage waiting for me,

away I went in it,

to meet my Prince Charming!

...................................................................

I sang and I danced,

all along my way,

with Mickey and Minnie beside me,

my wishes seemed so real!

................................................................

I never wanted this journey to end,

I didn't want to leave my castle,

fantasy was any day better than reality,

this kingdom felt like heaven!

.........................................................................

Leaving me spell-bound,

this far away land,

has a special place in my heart,

and it calls me now and then!

.............................................................

2 comments:

  1. LOVED IT:)!!!!!! You've made Disney World look SO COLORFUL and TEMPTING!I wanna go:(:(:(... Really enjoyed reading the poem. Its superb!!!!!
    Vasu

    ReplyDelete